We believe in making a positive difference in people's lives and the Singapore community. Over the years we’ve partnered with groups, organizations and projects that help to promote safety in Singapore.
Contribute to elderly community during COVID-19
COVID-19 adversely impacted lives and among the people affected, the elderly who are living alone or without any financial support from family, will be most vulnerable.
DirectAsia Singapore extended help to this group of elderly through the Singapore Red Cross with a donation of $10,000.
We would like to encourage you to also help our community of local elderly who are in need of medical and social assistance by clicking on the link below:
We love partnering with campaigns that share our values and vision. If you feel like your work, activity or project might align with our values we’d love to hear from you.
Submit proposal to:
Head of Marketing, DirectAsia Insurance Singapore
Supporting the Environment
To do our part to minimise the impact we have on the environment, we’ve implemented a number of green practices wherever we can.
- All our systems are designed to minimise the use of paper
- Our approved workshops do not allow outdoor spray painting
- Our approved workshops use proper disposal methods of damaged car parts through their scrap dealers
- Repair rather than replace damaged parts where we can (windscreen repair)
- Encouraging all our service providers to reduce and recycle