Note: If nothing happens after clicking 'Apply now' button,
please turn off your browser pop-up blocker.
Executive PA cum Office Manager
Main job purpose:
To support Group MD as his executive personal assistant and to ensure that the office is well maintained in the capacity of the office manager.
1. Executive PA
- Manage the MD's diary and work schedule
- Arrange logistics and reports for board and company meetings
- Administrative duties as assigned (taking minutes during meetings, prepare expenses claims, coordinate travel arrangements etc )
- Support EXCO members on ad hoc basis/projects
2. Office manager
- Ensure office environment/ infrastructure is in good working conditions
- Plan for and manage the procurement of office supplies
- Participate in the planning of regular company related events
Main job requirements:
Relevant experience of at least 3 years preferred.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Great communication skills
- Collaborative and open
- Living our company values of Bold, Bright and Direct!